Viruses are microscopic organisms. They are obligate parasites. They behave as living nature in the living bodies and dead in a non-living body. Some species of viruses have the ability to transmit from humans to humans. And, some of them transmitted from animals to humans. Coronaviruses (CoV) are one of the viruses that transmit from animals to humans. They belong to a huge family of viruses that cause diseases in a broad range. The symptoms of coronavirus, ranging from Common cold to more serious diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). A new strain coronavirus (nCoV) that has not been previously diagnosed in human beings.
Coronaviruses are zoonotic; it means that these viruses are able to transfer among animals and humans. Detailed observation and investigation were made and found that (SARS-CoV) transmitted from civet cats to people and MERS-CoV transmitted from dromedary camels to people. Several acknowledged coronaviruses are present in animals that have not yet infected the people.
Symptoms of coronaviruses
Common signs and symptoms of coronavirus start from contamination of the respiration system are in
cluding fever, cough, shortness of breath and respiration difficulties. In more intense cases, the infection can cause pneumonia, intense acute breathing syndrome, kidney failure, and even death.
Precautions for coronaviruses
Standard guidelines are;
- Regular hand wash can prevent the spread of this virus.
- Take steam on a regular basis three times a day when you found you have a throat infection.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you are coughing and sneezing.
- Properly cook the meat and eggs before eating.
- Avoid going near the person and do not make contact your hands with him, who is showing all signs of breathing contamination including coughing and sneezing.
- Sleep more when you are free because it will make your immune system powerful.
- Contact the persons away from at least 1-meter distance.
- Cover your face with a disposable Surgical Face Masks – Great for Doctors mask while traveling.
- Make Social boycott with people when you found that it is spreading in your city and live home as you can.
On the website of WHO you can approach information and precautions from the World Health Organization regarding the current outbreak of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) that changed into first reported from Wuhan, China, on 31 December 2019.
World Health Organization is working intently with worldwide experts, governments and partners to rapidly enlarge scientific expertise in this new virus, to music the unfold and virulence of the virus, and to provide a recommendation to nations and people on measures to protect health and save you the unfold of this outbreak.